terms & conditions

mein persönliches konzept gmbh (my personal concept)

A) General

The following terms and conditions apply to all mpk offers and services unless otherwise agreed in writing. By registering for one of our open events or by commissioning a service, the participant accepts our General Terms and Conditions as binding. Seminar registrations are made in writing, by telephone, fax or email by the participant and require confirmation by mpk by email or in writing. mpk can only cancel seminars for good cause (e.g. seminar leader illness).

Individual/couple coachings and consultations are confirmed by mpk with an order confirmation by email and are binding for both parties.

B) Seminars, trainings, concept work, coaching and comparable events

Concept work is openly advertised. Content and procedure are described on our website and will be adapted to the individual participants. Changes that do not alter the overall character of the event do not entitle the participant to withdraw from the contract or reduce the invoice amount.

All seminars offered by mpk have a maximum number of participants. Registrations for the events will be considered in the order in which they are received. A registration becomes binding with our invoice. The invoice serves as confirmation of order and registration. 30% of the fee is due immediately upon registration, the other 70% 14 days before the seminar begins. Immediately after receipt of payment for the first part, the comprehensive seminar preparation documents will be sent.

In case of cancellation before the start of the seminar: If written notice of cancellation is received at least 6 weeks before the start of the seminar, only the deposit will be retained; thereafter the full seminar fee will be due, unless a substitute participant can be provided. In case of illness or accident, we recommend taking out travel cancellation insurance.

If an open seminar has to be cancelled by the organiser, the participant will be given a choice of three replacement dates within one year. If a participant does not make use of the services or parts thereof, there is no entitlement to a refund for the unused part.

The seminar fee is generally due 14 days before the start of the seminar.  Even if other payment dates have been mutually agreed.

The success of the seminar depends on the personal preparation and active cooperation of the participant.

The participation fees invoiced refer exclusively to the event and the seminar documents. Hotel, travel and transfer costs are not included in these, unless this is expressly stated otherwise in the seminar announcement.

C) Seminar documents

The seminar documents are intended exclusively for the personal use of the participant. All rights remain with mpk. Copying or passing on – even in extracts – is only permitted with the written permission of mein persönliches konzept gmbh.

All text and image materials produced by mpk such as seminar documents, videos, photos, flips, brochures, manuals, elaborations, publications are and remain – regardless of the type of publication – the intellectual property of mpk and are protected by copyright. The participant may only use them for his/her own use. Copying or passing them on to other natural persons or legal entities is considered a violation of copyright and is punishable by law. It is expressly forbidden to use mpk texts, pictures and other media for publications, training courses, business consultations, lectures or comparable opportunities.

D) Liability

Participation in all mpk events shall be at the sole responsibility of the respective participant.

E) Final provisions

Swiss law applies to all business and legal relationships between mein persönliches konzept gmbh and the seminar participant. Should any provision of these General Terms and Conditions or any provision within the scope of any agreement beyond them be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions or agreements. Place of performance is Kaisten, Switzerland. Place of jurisdiction is Laufenburg, Switzerland.